These healthy no-bake peanut butter oatmeal bars come together so fast. It will literally take you longer to gather your dishes and ingredients than to put these together! I love the combo of peanut butter and chocolate and I love how these have healthy ingredients, like coconut sugar and maple syrup so I can feel good after I eat them. {Clean Eating, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan}

These healthy no-bake peanut butter oatmeal bars come together so fast. It will literally take you longer to gather your dishes and ingredients than to put these together! I love the combo of peanut butter and chocolate and I love how these have healthy ingredients, like coconut sugar and maple syrup so I can feel good after I eat them. {Clean Eating, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan}

from My Natural Family - Healthy Recipes | Keto | Paleo | Gluten-Free https://ift.tt/32j3vsc
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Dog Bun Homemade Croutons with garlic, salt and parsley are the best for salads, soup and more! Learn how to make croutons easily with this crouton recipe. #homemadecroutons #croutonrecipe #howtomakecroutons https://ift.tt/sUBVTI0