This healthy white chicken chili slow cooker recipe only takes a few minutes to make but is so good! I use frozen chicken thighs, onions I previously froze and canned green chilis so I can get it started in like 10 minutes. Everyone in our family loves it and we often bring it to family events. {Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Dairy-Free}

This healthy white chicken chili slow cooker recipe only takes a few minutes to make but is so good! I use frozen chicken thighs, onions I previously froze and canned green chilis so I can get it started in like 10 minutes. Everyone in our family loves it and we often bring it to family events. {Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Dairy-Free}

from My Natural Family - Healthy Recipes | Keto | Paleo | Gluten-Free https://ift.tt/3eG5Mmu
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Dog Bun Homemade Croutons with garlic, salt and parsley are the best for salads, soup and more! Learn how to make croutons easily with this crouton recipe. #homemadecroutons #croutonrecipe #howtomakecroutons https://ift.tt/sUBVTI0