The girls love ordering watermelon juice at one of our favorite local restaurants, Katie’s Pizza and Pasta! A few years ago I decided to try it at home – and it is unbelievably quick and easy! I like to garnish with a sprig of fresh mint from the garden, which adds just a hint of summer flavor.

The girls love ordering watermelon juice at one of our favorite local restaurants, Katie’s Pizza and Pasta! A few years ago I decided to try it at home – and it is unbelievably quick and easy! I like to garnish with a sprig of fresh mint from the garden, which adds just a hint of summer flavor.

from Savory Experiments https://ift.tt/8xzJeCV
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Dog Bun Homemade Croutons with garlic, salt and parsley are the best for salads, soup and more! Learn how to make croutons easily with this crouton recipe. #homemadecroutons #croutonrecipe #howtomakecroutons https://ift.tt/sUBVTI0